Social Media Pirate Internship
Reading Time: 2 minutes
Want to become a digital and social media pirate?
Want to sail the seas of social media strategies? Soundzipper is looking for an able-bodied intern who will assist our on-board Social Media Strategist through a structured weekly program.
The ideal social media intern knows all about landlubber behavior and the psychology (that means how landlubbers think) of marketing. Be this you, matey? What better way to get your feet wet than to join our merry crew and put your online skills to work while learning new skills and strategies. Yo-ho, yo-ho, social media life for me!
Duration: minimum 3 – maximum 6 months voyage. An internship allowance will be provided (but no rum).
- Learn to manage and create content for various social media vessels (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, YouTube)
- Learn how to make the most of Facebook ads, blog optimization, inbound and outbound link strategies, & AdWords PPC Campaign
- Help create our e-newsletter
- Actively engage users on social platforms
- Assist with other marketing-related tasks
- Possibly assist with market research and development of marketing plans
- Final year student or recent graduate from a social science, arts, or marketing major
- A strong interest in social media & marketing
- Interest in acoustics & sound
- Fluent language skills and a flair for creative writing
- Tech-savvy – a love for connecting on social media platforms and an active user (Facebook, Twitter, Google+)
- Singaporeans / Permanent Residents only
- Proficiency in Photoshop / graphic design software / video editing would be a highly considered plus.
Interested candidates are invited to email your resume and expected salary to [email protected] with the subject header: Application for Social Media Pirate Internship.
If you want to become a real pirate in the fascinating world of digital marketing this is the perfect opportunity for you. What are you waiting for!