Marketing Activist Internship
Want to sail the seas of social media strategies? Soundzipper is looking for an able-bodied intern who will assist our on-board Marketing Activist through a structured weekly program.
The ideal social media intern knows all about landlubber behavior and the psychology (that means how landlubbers think) of marketing. Be this you, matey? What better way to get your feet wet than to join our merry crew and put your online skills to work while learning new skills and strategies. Yo-ho, yo-ho, a social media life for me!
Duration: minimum 3 – maximum 6 months voyage. An internship allowance will be provided (but no rum).
- Manage and create content for various social media vessels (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, YouTube)
- Pillage & plunder the wealth of Facebook ads, blog optimization, inbound and outbound link strategies, & AdWords PPC Campaign
- Help create our e-newsletter (so everyone knows where we be sailing)
- Actively engage users on social poop decks
- Assist with other marketing-related tasks (no swabbing the deck)
- Possibly assist with treasure hunts (a.k.a. market research) and development of marketing plans (raiding territories)
- Final year seaman or recent graduate with a social science, arts, or marketing major
- An insatiable lust for social media & marketing treasure
- Interest in acoustics & sound, especially the boom of a cannon
- Talk like a pirate (or less salty languages) and a flair for creative writing in ye olde captain’s log
- Tech-savvy – a love for connecting on social media poop decks and an active user (Facebook, Twitter, Google+)
- Singaporeans sailors / Permanent Residents only
- Proficiency in Photoshop / graphic design software / video editing would be a highly considered plus
Email the captain your resume at [email protected] with the subject header: Marketing Activist Internship.
Only shortlisted candidates will be press-ganged.